To be considered for this program, you must:
- be an Alberta resident
- have a realistic and attainable career goal
- have appropriate language skills for that occupation
- be motivated to succeed
- have minimal or low barriers to employment
- have stability in personal and family life
- be able to work in Canada as a citizen or permanent resident
Program Eligibility Checklist
- I am 18 years of age or older.
- I know what kind of work I’m looking for.
- I am available full time (at least 30 hrs/week) hours for the type of position I am applying for.
- I am able to read, write and speak English well.
- I am comfortable using a computer and have a basic level of computer skills (including email to send my resume)
- I have the training and education required for my job goal.
- I have skills and abilities demonstrated in previous training, employment or volunteer work.
- I have few or no health problems that affect my ability to work.
- I have reliable childcare in place (child care is currently being provided, is quickly available or not required)
- I am ready, willing and able to work today.
If you feel you meet the criteria above, please provide us more information by clicking on the “Apply Now” button below. Someone will contact you to arrange for a one-on-one intake interview.